Little Hawk’s Attractions
1. Haliburton Forest & Wildlife Reserve:
~ Mountain Biking
~ Bird Watching
~ A Walk In The Clouds
~ The Wolf Centre
~ Walking Trails
2. A.T.V. Rental and Tour:
~ Choose From Several Trails
~ Trail Safety & Ethical Requirements Met
~ Website Avaliable Upon Request
3. Haliburton Studio Tour:
~ Sculptures, Paintings, Pottery, & Crafts
~ Inquire For Selected Dates
4. Highlands Museum:
~ Depicting Life at the Turn of the Century
~ Pioneer Homestead & Blacksmith’s Forge
~ Open Year Round
5. Highlands Hiking Trails To Choose From:
~ Frost Centre
~ James Cooper Lookout
~ Dorset Scenic Tower
~ Beech River Walking
~ Alven Ferguson
~ Highlands Ridge Trail
~ Beetle Lake Trail
~ Log Chute Trail
~ Crest of Kennisis
What is Winter Dance?
– Winterdance is an Ontario dogsledding tour company that operates out of the Haliburton Highlands, Canada
– Discover the thrill of dog sledding by learning to drive a dog team!
Haliburton County Snowmobile Association
– Offers 580 km of groomed trails.
– Includes trail conditions, permit applications, membership details, maps, links and contact information.
Give us a call for a complete list of great golf courses!
~ Feel free to contact us for more information ~